So we are joining the blogging world. There are so many things going on and changing in our lives this year. We are hoping to get back to the Seattle area after I graduate from my last 2 quarters of nursing school. I can't believe we are soooo close.
I am about to restart school after a year absence and I can't wait. It is going to be a busy several months. I leave in a few weeks for Amanda's wedding shower. I will finally get to help her with some wedding prep. I am very excited. We haven't seen each other in forever! I'm so happy for her and Dan. As soon as I get back from the shower I have a week to get ready for classes and then I start on April 5th!
In May I am going to try to get to VJ's boot camp graduation at Fort Jackson in South Carolina. I am so proud of him. I know this is not an easy course.
In June I have 2 weddings to attend. Amanda's and Christa's. It will be nice to see everyone. And Natters is so cute. They were just up to visit and we took Nats to the aquarium. It was so funny to watch her kick her legs, wave her arms, try to reach the fish or lick the fish. :)
Amidst all of this, we are looking into selling our house here in KY, packing, job searching, land or house hunting in the Seattle area. So it is a busy several months.
The Furbabies are doing well. Brisbane and Kali are very intent on critter hunting in the yard while Mia tries to figure out what they are up to. She's not sure she wants to participate.
Well, back to cleaning, laundry, and studying....
No comments:
Post a Comment