Friday, October 22, 2010

Update

Moving is coming along. After multiple irritating phone calls, many estimates, and talking back and forth...Nate & I agreed on a moving company. We are going with Mayflower. We are feeling really good. They are coming to pack us next Tuesday and load us next Wednesday. Then we will have the realtor come back out and take photos and list the house on Thursday along with having the carpets cleaned. Take Friday to ensure everything is in order and hit the road for our cross country camping trip on Saturday! So excited!!!!!!! We have already started packing what we can to minimize packing time and cost. Just yesterday we packed 27 boxes of books and 4/7 boxes of DVD's, the Wii and it's accessories and all the Atari stuff. It's really happening.

In other news...I found out the results of my NCLEX. I am officially a Nurse, a Registered Nurse! Feels good. 3 years of my life, half my marriage, and took the test 75 questions in an hour and 10 minutes. Amazing. I am so glad that chapter is done and now I can focus on getting a job!

Loving Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment