There are probably going to be many parts to this house hunt. Of course there are many parts to our job hunts as well. It's starting to get really frustrating to not have a job. I'm glad that I'm doing school or I think I would really lose my mind.
Back to the focus of this...
Last Sunday we saw 9 houses. Some were really cute, some were really, really bad. One house I went in and said that it should just be bulldozed and be done with it. Saw a cute farmhouse, but way to expensive. Saw a really fun house that we would love if it wasn't on such a busy road. We worry about if the dogs get out what kind of street they'd be on. Kali has already proven herself to be a houdini and get out without our knowing it. It's a valid concern. We saw another house with mold, one that was cute but way too small. Some others that just weren't right. We just haven't found that one yet.
We have also started debating buying land and trying to build a house. Not sure completely about that one. It involves a lot more time and some other factors I'm just not sure I am ready to deal with...
So that is where we are....
No comments:
Post a Comment