Sunday, July 11, 2010

Final Quarter

Time is flying by. I have started my last quarter of nursing school. It is not going to be an easy quarter, but I am almost done! 10 more weeks. I just talked to my preceptor for role transition and I get to start that next Saturday. I am going to be doing 12 hour shifts Saturdays and Sundays from July 17th through August 29th in the Emergency Room! I can't wait! My preceptor sounds really nice. It sounds like she is really looking forward to teaching me as much as she can.
Nate just spent 2 weeks in Pennsylvania working on a new building. It was hard to have him away. We realize more and more each day how much our lives are intertwined. When he was on his way back his flight was delayed and it was going to make him miss his connection. They had booked him on another flight but that flight got cancelled after Nate had taken off. I wanted him home that night and didn't want to wait til the next morning. So onto the phone I went. Called United and asked them how they were going to help me get him home. They switched him to another airline. :) So I was able to have him home only a few hours later than originally scheduled. It was so nice to have him home. We have had a really nice weekend and he has spoiled me. He took me to Ikea the other day and got me an armchair for my office so Stephanie and I could study together in my office. He also got me a new bookcase for downstairs and then to top it off, the jewelry chest I wanted. He is the sweetest husband ever!
I can't believe how much life is changing. I have my pinning ceremony on September 17th and many people coming to enjoy the day with me. Life is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment